With increasing electricity prices, many households and company owners are switching to renewable energy sources to fuel their residences, workplaces and cars. The average monthly energy bill for the Bay Area last year was $250 per home. Which adds up to about $150,000 for energy alone over the next 25 years. To insure that going solar can result in significant cost savings, caution must be taken to recognize the efficiency of the chosen solar installer and equipment, as the durability of the installation would directly impact long-term savings. Here are 5 tips on how to select the right solar enterprise for your home or company.Have a look at Maui Solar Company to get more info on this.
- Do Your Homework In the solar sector, about 209,000 Americans work-this is more than twice the amount in 2010. By 2021, the number is projected to grow to over 360,000 workers, implying that many solar firms and employers would be fresh to business and short of expertise. Be sure that you take the time to scrutinize the website of each solar business and read online feedback to check that they have a reliably successful track record and follow that up with a strong guarantee. While these days almost every solar installer provides a 10 year workmanship guarantee, it is just as strong as the business behind it.
- Do not be coerced When the solar company wants to force you into a contract, they are not a successful friend in the solar industry. Solar projects are long-term investments involving collection of knowledge, close analysis and a strong financial commitment. If the solar installer claims that tomorrow the price will go up, then it is time to search for another option.
- Visit Them First Never e-sign a deal with a solar firm before speaking in person with the solar installer. Make sure they have good qualifications and sufficient paperwork. Please check for a sample of the certificate, warranty and worker’s comp policy from the solar installer and subcontractor to insure that you are not responsible for any harm or accident throughout implementation.
- The Right Systems It is important to select a solar firm with the latest panel equipment accessible to optimize the amount of electricity you gain from any drop of sunlight. All solar devices are not the same so choosing a solar business with lower panels would result in you charging more for energy out-of-pocket due to less powerful modules, and more for panel repair due to poor standard design. Ask your solar company about the architecture, durability, guarantee and performance of the modules, and then compare them with other solar companies in your region before selecting the best manufacturer for your device.
- Solar Financing Last but not least, always select a company that can help lead you through the range of solar finance solutions available. A reliable solar provider would work directly with you to find the best solution for you, whether it be cash sales, solar leasing, solar grants or even a PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) scheme. Whatever your budget or credit background, if you partner with the right business you will start investing with Solar.