A comfortable office space is an essential factor in the success and advancement of a company. Most employees spend up to 40 hours per week in their workplace. It is essential to maintain a high level of productivity and to offer space where people feel free to use it. Happy workers are productive workers. Here are some ideas to consider:You may want to check out Office Space in Great Neck NY for more.
- Companies such as Disney, Google and Apple make use of cleaning services. They believe that a clean office lifts the spirits of employees and encourages the workers to be organized within their personal workspace. Studies found that an organized office space decreases stress.
- People spend most of their time at the office. Decorating your office space can improve productivity.
- The colour of the interior wall can add a certain feel to the atmosphere and inspire energy. Keep in mind that blue and green invoke a cool and calm effect and inspire “rest.”
- Provide proper storage for everything. A cluttered area will become less efficient and not as much productive. A worker will spend more time trying to locate documents. Adding cabinets, filers and shelves can reduce clutter.
- Lightening your office is essential. Nobody can work without proper light. Decorative lights can add class to your office space. Office Interior Solutions Paul Kelly, head of marketing for Morgan Lovell, a leading office interior design, build out and refurbishment specialist with offices across the United Kingdom says, “Get it right and you have happy and productive staff; get it wrong and it will slow people down, cause aggravation and waste money.” The layout of your office and the usage of office space can affect the productivity of staff. Ask the following questions:
- Is there enough space to move between the desks and other areas?
- Are your office and working areas clean and organized?
- Does the office provide softened acoustics to allow good concentration?
- Is the airflow sufficient to improve alertness? Employers are one of the Biggest Assets A lack of personal space contributes to stress among staff. In crowded offices, a lack of office space is the key factor to stress. Some people are more productive by working in teams than working independently. Each person should have sufficient office space that allows him or her to become organized, focused and valuable. A productive worker is an asset. Plants, wall colours, lighting and furniture all play a vital role in the aesthetics of your office space. However, the employee is the only person that can determine the right aesthetic direction for his or her workspace. Allow the employee to personalize his or her office space. A worker spends about 40 hours per week at the office. Happy workers are productive workers.